Firebrand Training is an Authorized Partner of the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA). This means that we have access to the latest official curriculum, and the best instructors. We offer an ever-growing offering selection of CompTIA certifications, including all of those listed below.
Firebrand Training has accelerated the CompTIA courses with an aim to offer them twice as fast as anyone else:
- For entry-level IT technicians, the CompTIA A+ certification covers preventative maintenance, basic networking, installation, troubleshooting, communication and professionalism.
- For entry-level through to networking professionals, the dual CompTIA A+N+ certification covers managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, operating and configuring basic network infrastructure.
- For experienced security professionals, the CompTIA Security+ certification covers system security, network infrastructure, cryptography, assessments and audits.
- For experienced IT professionals, the CompTIA Server+ certification covers areas such as RAID, SCSI, managing multiple CPUs and disaster recovery.
- For RFID professionals, the CompTIA RFID+ certification covers installation, maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of RFID products.
- For project managers, the CompTIA Project+ certification covers the entire process of project management, including initiation, planning, execution, acceptance, support and closure.
- The CompTIA Strata certification is an ideal stepping stone to an entry level IT career. Many Strata certificate holders continue furthering their careers by earning higher-level IT certification such as CompTIA A+N+ certification.
Use the roadmap below to plan your career. Confused? Give us a call and we'll talk you through it.